On January 23rd, the Government announced 35 priority goals for the next 100 days of government. These include: the preparation of the National Water Security Plan (Plano Nacional de Segurança Hídrica – PNSH), which aims to build dams, adductor systems, channels and integration axes of strategic nature and regional relevance; the extinction of 21,000 commissioned functions and gratuities in the public-administrative sphere; expand investments in the rail network; modernize/expand the infrastructure of 12 airports; and auction 10 port terminals and the surplus of the onerous transfer of the Pre-salt bidding.
- Privatization of airports finally becomes a reality
- Carf removes the levy of pension social security on contract bonus
- New accounting rules on “unclear” tax treatments
- Double taxation agreement executed between Switzerland and Brazil highlights the trade relations between the countries
- Trade unions should review the financing of their activities