Once again, President Jair Bolsonaro expressed his support for the privatization of public companies. During the World Economic Forum in January in Davos, Switzerland, Bolsonaro said that the Minister of Economy, Paulo Guedes, is preparing “a very detailed process” aimed at “good privatizations”. The expectation of big investors is renewed.
- Privatization of airports finally becomes a reality
- Carf removes the levy of pension social security on contract bonus
- New accounting rules on “unclear” tax treatments
- Double taxation agreement executed between Switzerland and Brazil highlights the trade relations between the countries
- Trade unions should review the financing of their activities